BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Current Location -27.605639,-48.466371

Saw a few more members the next morning. Sweated so bad I had to take a midday shower. Got a bus to Florianopolis. It was great seeing everyone but I was pumped to get back to the island. Today was a super chill day. Upon arrival at the island I called around and found a cheap place to stay.  Some lady sold me on it by telling me i could have a bed by the door that has a fan blowing on it, DONE. its only like $20 a night anyway so its pretty cool. The people that are staying here aren't pretty cool though. ha bunch of weird eastern Europeans. I got all set up, took some pics by the lake, checked out the happin places and called it a night. That fan had been straight calling my name all day!

Keep In mind most of these pics are taken with a self timer haha
Not a Bad Sunset by the Lake

0 comments: