BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ponto Das Canas

``Hey guys i bet we can get in this house party!`` NOPE!!
I didnt think this fool was real!

CARINVAL!! The boys enjoyed an eventful morning of surfing and crab fighting on the southernmost beach this morning. Before leaving we took a trail beach hike to Solidão beach and then up to this bomb waterfall. Dave walked through a massive yellow bearded biting death spider on the way up. At the waterfall Nian did a big rock jump into the pool of water. we messed aroud there for a bit and i decided to look for a vine to swing into the pond. upon arrival at the top of the rock i grabbed a branch which instantly broke and left me on my butt fighting not to fall in the water with my bag, camera, wallett... you get the picture. SPLASH!! in a went. so i frantically tore off my bag and threw it with my camera in it to shore and my camera hit the rocks.... what luck!

Dave and I Makin people look bad on the dance floor again!

Ready to roll the streets!

Dumb waterfall i fell off of with my camera

Nian´s girl is gonna be PISSED!!!

Doubles

Turn and a Half... Unsuccessful

0 comments: