BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

How  weird are some of these people? and how hot is it?! 1 more night and i'm outta here! I woke up due to weirdness at like 6 am.. I wasn't super cool with being around when these strangers woke up so I went for a quick run. well a quick run turned into a 10 k which turned into a massive jungle lakeshore hike. Which in turn, became a long trip back. I was super mad i didnt have a camera though because it was amazing! Tons of super awesome boat in houses and a super challenging jungle trail. I came back, got some food and took off to go get Dave and Brian! Its about time! Picked them up from the airport, Dropped off their bags, and Headed straight to the beach. So my first surfing experience sucked! My first swim out I got my world rocked by like 30 fast breaking waves in a row and then swept way down the beach... Second attempt I make it out to the waves but I must have been a high spot or something because huge waves were breaking on both sides of me for like 25 mins. After swimming hard for that long I got way pissed and we went back to the place to shower up. The rest of the night we pretty much just took it easy. We bought some food and stuff, watched a hippie drum carnival dance practice. we all got fried at the beach.... and its a dirty oven down here! soooo hotttt!!!
Oh.. and during my travels of the day I was searching out some old friends from the mission by a hill when a Policia Militar helicopter, loaded to the gills with killing power and a dude hanging out the door on a harness with an AR-15, Appeared from over the hill, dove straight down at me, turned right over my head so the gunner and I were looking eye to eye, then banked hard and went back around the hill. The whole encounter took like 25 seconds but I honestly thought Jim Anderson was going to get gunned down by some hell bent brazillian helicopter squad!
Oh.. and I stubbed the trash out of my big toe... It hurts super bad and is bleeding like a banshee.

Gainer by Brian

Dave showin how its done


0 comments: