BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dang... ive been here 5 nights already and it seems like i just got here. lets see where did i leave off... Hmm sunday, I slept at my buddy Lemos's house and we hit up church sunday morning. I was sitting in Sac meeting and low and behold my mission presidents wife was sitting just across from me! After the meeting we caught up for a bit and made plans to go visit a family that got baptized and moved to Curitiba, after I met them on my mission. Church was really good. Untypical for the wards I was in 5 years ago. I guess Curitiba has 12 stakes, hmm.. Anyway, President and Sister Pexotio picked lemos and I up at 6:00 to go visit Mical and Valdamira. They were baptized 5 years ago right when I was leaving the mission. It was awesome to see them and hear how well they were doing. Mical was pregnant when I met her 5 years ago so her 4 year old son really took me by surprise. I met her on a packed city bus one night when I was super mad about missing the two buses before that one. Normally I  wouldn't talk to girls on the bus on the way home after 9:30 but she wouldn't quit looking at me strange so I said hi. Turns out shes a Jehovahs Witness missionary from portugal and the rest is history. My mission president wants me to write her story so he can get it in the ensign or leahona.  Super awesome night. I can tell the whole story later if youre interested. Pres took me by the new temple afterhours which was awesome as well! then we went home and passed right out! Monday everyone went to work and I set out exploring  the city. I'd jump on a bus and take it til i was close to a point of interest in my GPS directory and i'd get off. I saw some cool stuff but got kinda sick of all the traffic and people.

0 comments: